All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.83Trending at £13.32
- £12.75Trending at £20.23
- £40.35Trending at £41.19
- £30.00Trending at £43.08
- £18.73Trending at £19.67
- £16.27Trending at £16.46
- £30.19Trending at £33.24
About this product
- DescriptionProvides clinicians with a thorough review of the complex subspecialty of Neurocritical Care, using a question and answer (Q&A) format. A total of 647 questions address both neuroscience critical care and general critical care topics. Detailed explanations follow in the answer section of each chapter, along with references for further study.
- Author BiographyAsma Zakaria, MD is Assistant Professor of Neurology and Neurosurgery, Program Director, Neurocritical Care Fellowship, University of Texas Health Science Center, Houston, TX.
- Author(s)Asma Zakaria
- PublisherDemos Medical Publishing
- Date of Publication19/07/2013
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDemos Medical Publishing
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.