All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £7.40Trending at £8.87
- £12.80Trending at £17.99
- £14.70Trending at £15.80
- £20.87Trending at £23.99
- £10.14Trending at £10.39
- £22.84Trending at £29.50
- £17.17Trending at £17.99
About this product
- DescriptionOffers glimpses into an expanding universe of knowledge, beliefs and practices characterized by conviction that human activity is governed by structure and functioning of brain. This book explores these expectations, their history, their contexts, and debates they raise, in a broad range of fields, including enhancement, meditation, and more.
- Author BiographyFrancisco Ortega is Associate Professor at the Institute for Social Medicine, State University of Rio de Janeiro. Fernando Vidal is Research Scholar at the Max Planck Institute for the History of Science, Berlin.
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight490 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byFernando Vidal,Francisco Ortega
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.