All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.98Trending at £14.98
- £36.44Trending at £39.49
- £6.95Trending at £7.09
- £22.62Trending at £24.29
- £13.92Trending at £17.70
- £47.48Trending at £62.10
- £79.63Trending at £109.12
About this product
- Date of Publication07/03/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Predictive, Preventive and Personalised Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note50 Tables, black and white; XVIII, 398 p.
- Weight835 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited bySilvia Mandel
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
- Table Of ContentsPart I1. What is this book series about? Foreword of Book Series Editor; O. Golubnitschaja2. Preface; S. Mandel3. Introductory chapter; S. Mandel and O. GolubnitschajaPart II4. Individual predispositions in healthy vasospastic individuals: Patient profiling for targeted prevention of down-stream pathologies as cost-effective personalised medicine; K. Yeghiazaryan, J. Flammer, O. Golubnitschaja5. Idiopathic REM sleep behavior disorder as a long-term predictor of neurodegenerative disorders; S. Fulda and M. Manconi6. New animal models of progressive neurodegeneration: tools for developing predictive diagnostics and identifying presymptomatic therapeutic targets; A. L. Marriott, D. A. Gill, C. A. Shaw, R. A. Tasker7. Tau pathology: A selected view on the current status; I. GozesPart III8. The Use of Biomarkers for Prediction and Prevention of Alzheimer's and Parkinson's Diseases; S. A. Mandel & A. D. Korczyn9. Making clinical trials of Alzheimer's disease delay-of-onset a reality by use of a prognostic genetic biomarker; Iris Grossman10. An update on CSF biomarkers of Parkinson's disease; Peter LeWitt, B Russell Huber, Jing ZhangPart IV11. Glaucomatous optic neuropathy: Risk assessment and potential targets for effective prevention and treatments tailored to the patient; O. Golubnitschaja, K. Yeghiazaryan, J. FlammerPart V12. Toward a personalized approach in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis: new developments in diagnosis, genetics, pathogenesis and therapies; B. Nefussy & V. E. Drory13. Recent advances in ALS research: perspectives for personalized clinical application; C. Benkler, D. Offen, E. Melamed, T. Amit, S. Mandel, M. B.H. Youdim, O. WeinrebPart VI14. Exercise in Multiple Sclerosis - an Integral Component of Disease Management; A. Doring, C. F. Pfueller, F. Pau, J. Dorr15. Bridging the Informatics Gap between Bench and Bedside: Implications to Neurodegenerative Diseases; A. Shabo (Shvo) & M. ScarpaPart VII16. Personalized Medicine In Rare Paediatric Neurometabolic Diseases; R. Tomanin, C. M. Bellettato, F. D'Avanzo, A. Zanetti, A. Ceci, D. Begley, M. Scarpa
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.