Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.34Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume explores the link between basic science and clinical insights in the field of schizophrenia research.
- Author BiographyMatcheri S. Keshavan, M.D., FRCPC MRCPsych is Professor of Psychiatry at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine and Director of the Clinical Core, Center for the Neuroscience of Mental Disorders, and Director of the STEP Clinic at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic. James L. Kennedy, M.D., FRCPC, is Director of the Neuroscience Research Department, and Head, Section of Neurogenetics, at the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, and also Professor of Psychiatry and Medical Sciences at the University of Toronto. Robin M. Murray, DSc, FRCPsych is Professor of Psychiatry and Head of the Department of Psychological Medicine at the Institute of Psychiatry, King's College, University of London, as well as Consultant Psychiatrist at the Maudsley Hospital, London.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 colour illus. 17 tables
- Weight810 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byJames L. Kennedy,Matcheri S. Keshavan,Robin M. Murray
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.