All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £32.11Trending at £34.19
- £14.70Trending at £16.00
- £29.00Trending at £29.88
- £20.87Trending at £24.29
- £23.91Trending at £29.95
- £11.70Trending at £14.68
- £10.97Trending at £15.01
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/12/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleBiochemical Endocrinology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight677 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byKenneth W. McKerns
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1985
- Table Of ContentsThe Paraventriculo-Infundibular Corticotropin Releasing Factor (CRF) - Immunoreactive System of the Rat - I. Morphological Aspects.- The Paraventriculo-Infundibular Corticotropin Releasing Factor (CRF) - System II. Functional Aspects.- Role of Neurotransmitters and Electrophysiological Changes in the Hypothalamus Related to Central Adrenocortical Regulation.- Role of Brain Noradrenaline in the Effects of Pre- and Early Postnatal Stress on the Adrenocortical Function in Adults.- Modified Development of the Hypothalamo-Pituitary-Adrenocortical (HPA) Axis Response to Stress in Young Rodents with Experimentally Altered Thyroid Status.- Immunological Stress Induces Severe Cardiac Myolysis: Mediation by Leukotrienes.- Relationships Between the Amount of Sleep, Stress and Ovarian Function in Women.- Hormonal Response to Exercise in Non-Athletic Women.- Neuroendocrine Control in the Thermal Stress.- The Significance of the Cholinergic-Adrenergic Interactions in the Response of the Rat to Immobilization Stress.- Endogenous Peptides in Circulatory Shock.- Pineal Gland and Opioid Peptides Might be Intervening Variables in Initial Stress-Induced Prolactin Surge.- Effect of Constant Light and Darkness on the Deep Pineal of the Rat.- The Relationship Between Stress and Acupuncture Analgesia.- ACTH Neurons, Stress and Behavior: A Synthesis.- Some Endorcine and Metabolic Consequences of the Stress Following High Level Spinal Cord Section.- Reaction of Neuroendocrine Cells to Stress.- Calcium-Activated Phospholipid-Dependent Protein Kinase: A Novel Signal Transduction Mechanism in the Pituitary.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.