All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.92
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.52Trending at £7.18
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the first to provide a comprehensive and balanced discussion of various neuroimaging techniques applied in the diagnosis and management of epilepsy. The editor has been meticulous in covering not only MRI and its latest developments, but also molecular and physiological imaging approaches, such as PET and SPECT in much greater depth than in previous volumes.
- Author BiographyDr. Harry Chugani is a pediatric neurologist who has pioneered the applications of PET scanning in children. He has developed new approaches using PET to evaluate patients with epilepsy, including epilepsy surgery. His research on infantile spasms and tuberous sclerosis has had significant impact on new treatment strategies in these disorders. More recently, he has applied diffusion tensor MRI in a multimodality imaging approach to the study of epilepsy.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication23/11/2010
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2010
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note202 illustrations
- Weight1100 g
- Width221 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byHarry Chugani
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.