Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £3.85Trending at £4.49
- £2.25Trending at £2.38
- £17.76Trending at £19.33
- £3.99Trending at £4.99
- £35.17Trending at £64.31
- £35.65Trending at £43.29
- £3.56Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe long research work that preceded the writing of this book and the large collection of source material accumulated over a period of several years at least afford the writer the satisfaction of appreciating more than anyone else the care for accuracy and completeness that went into the gradual reduction of this text to manageable proportions.
- Author(s)Charles P. Bouton
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/02/2012
- Series TitleApplied Psycholinguistics and Communication Disorders
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note286 p.
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Translated byTerence Macnamee
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1991
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.