Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the therapeutic management of people with functional movement limitations and quality of life issues following a neurological event. This title reviews basic theory and covers the screening and diagnostic tests, treatments, and interventions commonly used in clinical practice. It includes advances in neuroscience.
- Author(s)Darcy Ann Umphred,Gordon Burton
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication14/08/2012
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSt Louis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note630 illus.
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Edited byMargaret Roller,Rolando T. Lazaro
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £3.59Trending at £3.86
- £25.67Trending at £26.16
- £17.90Trending at £19.95
- £6.99Trending at £9.98
- £44.70Trending at £49.48
- £42.34Trending at £46.00
- £39.38Trending at £51.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.