Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £12.64
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a clinical step-by-step approach to treating the complex and often baffling neurogenetic diseases found in children. Conveniently organized by age groups, this title includes chapters that begins by describing symptoms, and then guides you through confirming the diagnosis and choosing the appropriate course of therapy.
- Author BiographyGilles Lyon, MD is Adjunct Professor, Department of Neurology, New York University School of Medicine. Edwin H. Kolodny, MD, is Vice-Chairman of the Executive Committee of the Medical Board of the Tisch Hospital and C-Chairman of the Executive Advisory Committee of the General Clinical Research Center. Gregory M. Pastores, MD, Assistant Professor of Neurology and Pediatrics, Member of the New York University Neurology Associates and New York University Neurogenetics Lab.
- Author(s)Edwin H. Kolodny,Gilles Lyon,Gregory M. Pastores
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleMedical/Denistry
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Medical
- Content Noteill
- Weight1159 g
- Width198 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.