Neuromania: On the Limits of Brain Science by Carlo Umilta, Paolo Legrenzi (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £13.62Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by cobalttiger
- See details for delivery est.
- £9.38Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by massivebooksuk
- Est. delivery by 23 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNeuroeconomics, neuromarketing, neuroaesthetics, and neurotheology are just a few of the novel disciplines that have been inspired by a combination of ancient knowledge along with recent discoveries about how the human brain works.This fascinating and thought provoking new book critically questions our love affair with brain imaging.
- Author BiographyCarlo Umilta teaches neuropsychology at the University of Padua, where he directs the Galilean School of Higher Studies. He is the author/editor of Handbook of neuroscience (ed., 1999) and brain. Anatomy and structure of the Central Nervous System (with M. Matelli, 2007).
- Author(s)Carlo Umilta,Paolo Legrenzi
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication12/05/2011
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note10 illustrations
- Weight202 g
- Width143 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Translated byFrances Anderson
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.84Trending at £4.56
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.20
- £7.25Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.83Trending at £10.49
- £7.00Trending at £9.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.