Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionPaul Churchland explores the unfolding impact of the several empirical sciences of the mind.
- Author BiographyPaul Churchland holds the Valtz Chair of Philosophy at the University of California, San Diego. One of the most distinguished philosophers at work today, he has received fellowships from the Andrew Mellon Foundation, the Woodrow Wilson Center, the Canada Council, and the Institute of Advanced Study in Princeton. A former president of the American Philosophical Association (Pacific Division), he is editor and author of many articles and books, most recently The Engine of Reason, the Seat of the Soul and On the Contrary: Critical Essays, 1987-1997 (with Patricia Churchland).
- Author(s)Paul M. Churchland
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight636 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.