All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.85
- £14.90Trending at £16.99
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.06Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleExplorations in Cognitive Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note23 black & white tables, 1 black & white halftones, 28 black & white line drawings
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byCorine Astesano,Melanie Jucla
- Table Of ContentsPreface Corine Astesano and Melanie Jucla. Foreword David Caplan. Introduction: Neuropsycholinguistics according to Jean-Luc Nespoulous Barbara Kopke and Christiane Soum Part 1: Linguistic Mechanisms and the Architecture of Language Phonological Markedness, Acquisition and Language Pathology: What is left of the Jakobsonian legacy? Jacques Durand and Typhanie Prince. Function versus Regions in Spatial Language: A fundamental distinction Michel Aurnague and Laure Vieu. From Language Acquisition to Language Pathology: Cross-linguistic perspectives Maya Hickmann and Efstathia Soroli. Semantic Subcategories of Nouns and Verbs: A neurolinguistic review on healthy adults and patients with Alzheimer's disease Jet M.J. Vonk, Roel Jonkers and Loraine K. Obler Part 2: The Relationship between Language and Other Cognitive Processes Phonological Similarity Can Also Impair Transcoding: A study in French Michel Fayol and Xavier Seron. Influence of Musical Expertise on the Perception of Pitch, Duration and Intensity Variations in Speech and Harmonic Sounds Mireille Besson, Julie Chobert, Clement Francois, Corine Astesano and Celine Marie. Gestures and Multimodal Communication: Developmental and pathological aspects Michele Guidetti. Cognitive Processes Underlying Pragmatic Impairments After a Right-hemisphere Lesion Maud Champagne-Lavau Part 3: Assessment of Speech & Language Disabilities and Compensatory Mechanisms Describing and Interpreting Variability in Agrammatic Speech Production Halima Sahraoui. Disability, Repair Strategies and Communicative Effectiveness at the Phonic Level: Evidence from a multiple-case study Lorraine Baque, Anna Marczyk, Alba Rosas and Marta Estrada. Applying Phonetic Investigation Methods to the Assessment of Dysphonia and Dysarthria Bernard Teston. Allying Information and Communications Technology with (Psycho)linguistic Sciences to Design Alternative and Augmentative Communication Systems for Persons with Speech and Motor Impairment Nadine Vigouroux, Philippe Boissiere, Frederic Vella, Mustapha Mojahid and Jean-Leon Bouraoui.
- Author BiographyCorine Astesano is Associate Professor in the Department of Language Sciences, Octogone-Lordat laboratory, Universite de Toulouse - Jean Jaures, France. Her fields of expertise are prosody, experimental phonetics, and neurocognition of language and music. Melanie Jucla is Associate Professor in the Department of Language Sciences, Octogone-Lordat laboratory, Universite de Toulouse - Jean Jaures, France. Her fields of expertise are neuropsychology of language with focus on developmental dyslexia, neurolinguistics, and language cognition.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.