All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a compendium of the possible interpretations that can be used with each of a variety of tests included in a neuropsychological test battery. This book discusses pitfalls and cautions when comparing tests, and examines administrative and scoring issues. It provides analysis of the interpretative issues for each of the tests.
- Author(s)Charles J. Golden,Jana Wachsler-Felder,Patricia Espe-Pfeifer
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/04/2000
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleCritical Issues in Neuropsychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1200 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £17.12Trending at £21.03
- £10.27Trending at £18.98
- £9.40Trending at £9.95
- £11.30Trending at £15.13
- £6.49Trending at £10.02
- £4.62Trending at £7.51
- £8.30Trending at £8.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.