All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.52
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £3.99
- £8.69Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionNeuropsychological Perspectives on Learning Disabilities in the Era of RTI is the first text of its kind to present the latest research on neuroscience as it relates to informing new models developed for the Response to Intervention (RTI) framework for children with learning disabilities.
- Author BiographyElaine Fletcher-Janzen, EdD, NCSP, has been a school psychologist in the public schools and neuropsychiatric inpatient settings for the past twenty-four years. She has coedited and authored fourteen books and reference works. Cecil R. Reynolds, PhD, is the author of more than 300 scholarly publications and author or editor of forty-five books including the Encyclopedia of Special Education , Third Edition (Wiley) with Elaine Fletcher-Janzen. He is Editor of Applied Neuropsychology and author of several widely used tests of personality and behavior.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/03/2008
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight492 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byCecil R. Reynolds,Elaine Fletcher-Janzen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.