CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.71Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionClinical neuropsychologists frequently evaluate individuals within a forensic context, and therefore must address questions regarding the possible presence of reduced effort, response bias and/or malingering. This volume offers case examples involving complex differential diagnosis where symptom exaggeration and/or malingering cloud the picture.
- Author BiographyJoel E. Morgan has been active in professional neuropsychology for over 20 years as teacher, clinician, and journal editor. He is board certified by the American Board of Clinical Neuropsychology of ABPP and currently serves as an oral examiner. Dr. Morgan is active in professional affairs having served on the BOD of the American Academy of Clinical Neuropsychology and Division 40 of APA where he is currently a representative to APA Council. He maintains an active forensic private practice in addition to his editorial, board, and other professional activities. Jerry J. Sweet is Director of the Neuropsychology Service, Head of the Psychology Division, and Vice Chair of the Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences Department at Evanston Northwestern Healthcare, Evanston, IL. He holds the academic rank of Professor in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences of the Feinberg School of Medicine of Northwestern University, and is board certified in clinical neuropsychology and clinical psychology by the American Board of Professional Psychology. Dr. Sweet edited the textbook Forensic Neuropsychology: Fundamentals and Practice, co-authored the text Psychological Assessment in Medical Settings, and co-edited Handbook of Clinical Psychology in Medical Settings. He has served on numerous journal editorial boards and is currently Co-Editor of The Clinical Neuropsychologist (official journal of the American Academy of Clinical Neuropsychology). Dr. Sweet has published numerous peer-reviewed articles on psychological and neuropsychological assessment, including a large collection of studies relevant to forensic neuropsychology. He has been active in a number of professional societies and is Past President of the American Academy of Clinical Neuropsychology.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/12/2008
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleAmerican Academy of Clinical Neuropsychology/Psychology Press Continuing Education Series
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPsychology Press Ltd
- Content Note21 black & white illustrations, 69 black & white tables, 21 black & white line drawings
- Weight1360 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byJerry J. Sweet,Joel E. Morgan
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.