Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
About this product
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication11/11/2011
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleExperimental and Clinical Neuroscience
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, bibliography
- Weight807 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byAlan A. Boulton,L. Maitre,P. Riederer,Peter R. Bieck
- Table Of ContentsThe Trace Amines: Recent Overview and Future Pointers.- Neuropsychopharmacology.- Invited Communications.- Cerebral 2-Phenylethylamine Concentrations and Turnover Not Influenced by Various Pharmacological Treatments in Rats.- Pharmacological Profile of Beta-Phenylethylamine on Dopaminergic and Noradrenergic Neurotransmission in Rat Cerebral Slices:Comparison with Amphetamine and Other Trace Amines.- Further Investigation of the Metabolism of Two Trace Amines, Beta- Phenylethylamine and ?-Tyramine by Rat Aorta Semicarbazide- Sensitive Amine Oxidase.- In Vivo Discriminative Stimulus (CUE) Properties in Rats of Beta- Phenylethylamine.- Effect of Psychoactive Drugs on Behavior Induced by 2- Phenylethylamine in Rats.- Potentiation of the Biochemical Effects of Beta-Phenylethylamine and Tryptamine by Deuterium Substitution.- Possible Pathways for Some Trace Amine-Containing Neurons.- [3H]Tryptamine Receptors in Rat Brain.- Tryptamine, Tyramine, and Histamine Immunoreactivities in Specific Neurones of the Gastropod CNS.- Behavioral and Pharmacological Characterisation of Tryptamine- Induced Excitation Syndrome in Rat.- Biosynthesis of Beta-Carbolines.- Brain Octopamine and Strain Differences in Avoidance Behavior. Prenatal Ontogenesis of Phenolamines.- Relations Between MPTP (1 -Methyl-4-Phenyl-l,2,3,6- Tetrahydropyridine), the Neurotoxin MPP+ (1-Methyl-4-Phenyl- Pyridinum Ion), and MRO in Rat Brain.- Free Communications.- Prodrugs of Trace Amines.- The Effect of Deuterium Labeling on Ionization Constants and Lipophilicity of Trace Amines.- Beta-Phenylethylamine and Amphetamine Compared in Tests of Anorexia and Place-Preference Conditioning.- Interaction of Trace Amines with Serotonin Recognition Sites in Rat Brain.- Effects of 2-Phenylethylamine and Tyramine on Central Noradrenaline and Dopamine Systems: An Electrophysiological Study.- Further Investigations of the Interaction Between Phenylethylamine and Dopamine in the Rat Nigrostriatal System.- Tranylcypromine and an N-Cyanoethyl Analogue: Effects on Brain Levels of the Trace Amines Beta-Phenylethylamine and Tryptamine.- In Vivo Release of Endogenous Dopamine from Rat Caudate Nucleus by Phenylethylamine.- Phenylethylamine and 5-Hydroxytryptamine Function.- Distribution of CNS Sites Sensitive To Tryptamine and Serotonin in Pain Processing.- Tyrosine, Tyramine, and Dopamine Concentrations After Electrolytic Lesions of Midbrain Raphe Nuclei.- Pharmacological Characterisation of Octopamine-Sensitive Adenylate Cyclase in Periplaneta Americana.- Effects of Drugs on Octopamine Metabolism in the Rat.- Head-Twitch Response Induced by ?-Hydroxyamphetamine in Mice.- Catecholamine, Serotonin, and Tetrahydrobiopterin Levels in Brain Regions of Male, C57B1/6J Mice Treated with MPTP (l-Methyl-4- Phenyl-1,2,3,6-Tetrahydropyridine).- The Effects of Porgyline, Clorgyline, Deprenyl, and Their Metabolites on Rat Peripheral and Central Biogenic Amines: MAOI, A Look Behind the Label.- Direct and Indirect Effects of MAO Inhibitors and Trace Amines on Serotonergic Neurotransmission.- Some Aspects of the Oxidative Deamination of Tryptamine by MAO-R and MAO-B in Different Tissues.- Possible Interference of Uric Acid in the Measurement of Catecholamines by HPLC with Electrochemical Detection.- Clinical Pharmacology.- Invited Communications.- Chronic Administration of Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors: Basic and Clinical Investigations.- Further Studies on Platelet Monoamine Oxidase and Phenolsulfotransferase and Plasma Levels of Acid Metabolites in Aggressive and Non-aggressive Prisoners and Children with Attention Deficit Disorders.- Trace Indoleamines in the Central Nervous System.- Tryptamine Kinetics in Healthy Volunteers.- Elevated Phenylethylamine Excretion in Women.- Phenylethylamine and Personality.- Trace Amines/Metabolite Responses in Stress.- The Adrenaline Hypothesis of Essential Hypertension: An Investigation in Patients and Controls of the MCR Hypertension Trial.- Tyramine Kinetics Before and Afte
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.