All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £30.79Trending at £34.07
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
About this product
- DescriptionPresents information about relevant Biological Science in a way that a non-medical professional can understand.
- Author BiographyRosemary Farmer is associate professor of social work at Virginia Commonwealth University from which she also earned her Ph.D. Her dissertation is entitled: Selected Effects of Underlying Neuropsychiatric Impairment on Adaptation of Persons with Schizophrenia to a Chronic Mental Illness. Within the Human Behavior in the Social Environment (HBSE) track, she teaches courses on HBSE; psychopharmacology; clinical experience; mental, emotional, and behavioral disorders, and family therapy. A prolific author, she has published numerous journal articles on psychopharmacology and neuroscience as they relate to clinical social work practice.
- Author(s)Rosemary L. Farmer
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.