All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.30
- £23.72Trending at £26.12
- £40.35Trending at £40.95
- £42.67Trending at £47.55
- £19.49Trending at £21.01
- £36.74Trending at £40.53
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis classic textbook guides students through the challenges and excitement of the rapidly changing field of neuroscience. Accessible for both medical students and undergraduate neuroscience students, the fifth edition has been updated throughout to reflect the latest developments.
- Author BiographyDALE PURVES, Duke-NUS Graduate Medical School, USA GEORGE J. AUGUSTINE, Korea Institute of Science & Technology, USA DAVID FITZPATRICK, Duke University, USA WILLIAM C. HALL, Duke University, USA ANTHONY-SAMUEL LAMANTIA, GW Institute for Neuroscience, USA LEONARD E. WHITE, Duke University, USA
- PublisherSinauer Associates Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSunderland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2010
- ImprintSinauer Associates Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight2094 g
- Width230 mm
- Height263 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byAnthony-Samuel Lamantia,Dale Purves,David Fitzpatrick,George J. Augustine,James O. McNamara,Leonard E. White,William C. Hall
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.