All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £60.00
- £26.97Trending at £27.35
- £7.15Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.36
- £8.20Trending at £8.98
- £13.37Trending at £18.93
- £10.79Trending at £13.29
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an integrative and easy-to-use method of fine-tuning your brain for better leadership, in order to deal effectively with dynamic and complex business environments, with insights from neuroscience and behavioural sciences.
- Author BiographyDr Nikolaos Dimitriadis is a consultant and lecturer in management, leadership, neuro-marketing and communications. He is Development Director of the Executive Development Center at the Sheffield University International Faculty, City College, located in South East Europe, and he also teaches regularly on the Sheffield Executive MBA and other masters programmes in the region. As an award-winning communications and marketing consultant, Nikos worked with international brands such as IKEA, Nestle, Holcim, Pierre Fabre and Banca Intesa Sanpaolo. Dr Alexandros Psychogios is a researcher and consultant in leadership and complexity, organizational behaviour and change, and brain-based leadership. He is an Associate Professor on OB and HRM at Hull University Business School, a Research Visitor in South Eastern European Research Centre (SEERC) and an Associate Researcher in GNOSIS Research Group of the Management School at the University of Liverpool.
- Author(s)Alexandros Psychogios,Dr. Nikolaos Dimitriadis
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/04/2016
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight371 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.