Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £25.97
- £137.64Trending at £159.99
- £22.36Trending at £24.29
- £25.99Trending at £26.36
- £42.34Trending at £46.00
- £39.38Trending at £45.90
- £10.33Trending at £11.38
About this product
- DescriptionDevoted to Neurosurgical Intensive Care, this work covers different aspects of patient care, from initial exams and diagnosis to determining and managing treatments for patients with disorders, infections, systematic complications, and complications brought by disease. It serves as a guide to managing the demanding setting of the ICU.
- PublisherThieme Publishing Group
- Date of Publication18/06/2008
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationStuttgart
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintThieme Publishing Group
- Content Note30 illustrations (approx.)
- Width127 mm
- Height204 mm
- Edited byJaved Siddiqi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.