All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.24Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on focal and diffuse neurovascular disease in addition to systemic conditions, this book is a strong reference text on neuropsychological syndromes, especially as an increasing number of such patients are being treated by healthcare professionals
- Author BiographyJoanne R. Festa, PhD Stroke and Critical Care Division, Department of Neurology Neurological Institute, New York Presbyterian Hospital Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons New York, NY, USA Ronald M. Lazar, PhD Stroke and Critical Care Division, Departments of Neurology and Neurological Surgery Neurological Institute, New York Presbyterian Hospital Columbia University, College of Physicians & Surgeons New York, NY, USA
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note41 black & white illustrations, 5 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight885 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJoanne R. Festa,Robert Lazar,Ronald Lazar
- Foreword byJ. P. Mohr
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.