Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.77
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £30.79Trending at £34.07
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
About this product
- Author(s)Stephen T. Dye
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/02/2007
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight800 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Table Of ContentsNeutrino Geophysics Conference Introduction.- Can the Future of Neutrino Physics Compare with its Past?.- Radioactivity of the Earth and the Case for Potassium in the Earth's Core.- Is there a Nuclear Reactor at the Center of the Earth?.- Comment on R. D. Schuiling's Paper.- Solar System Processes Underlying Planetary Formation, Geodynamics, and the Georeactor.- Geo-Neutrinos: from Theory to the KamLAND Results.- Geo-Neutrinos: A Systematic Approach to Uncertainties and Correlations.- Experimental Study of Geoneutrinos with KamLAND.- Experimental Status of Geo-reactor Search with KamLAND Detector.- Imaging the Earth's Interior: the Angular Distribution of Terrestrial Neutrinos.- On the Possibility of Directional Analysis for Geo-neutrinos.- Towards Earth AntineutRino TomograpHy (EARTH).- Geoneutrinos in Borexino.- Geo-neutrinos in SNO+.- A Geoneutrino Experiment at Homestake.- Earth Radioactivity Measurements with a Deep Ocean Anti-neutrino Observatory.- Probing the Earth's Interior with the LENA Detector.- Neutron Background and Possibility for Shallow Experiments.- Scintillating Oils and Compatible Materials for Next Generation of Electron Anti-neutrino Detectors, After Double Chooz.- Neutrino Tomography - Learning About The Earth's Interior Using The Propagation Of Neutrinos.- Far Field Monitoring of Rogue Nuclear Activity with an Array of Large Anti-neutrino Detectors.- Neutrinos and Non-proliferation in Europe.- Strategy for Applying Neutrino Geophysics to the Earth Sciences Including Planetary Habitability.- Physics in Next Geoneutrino Detectors.
- Author BiographyStephen T. Dye is an associate professor of physics at Hawaii Pacific University and an affiliate to the graduate faculty of the Department of Physics and Astronomy at the University of Hawaii at Manoa.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.