All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £26.44
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £28.07
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £23.07
About this product
- DescriptionA practical guide to basic techniques in neutron scattering, accessible to graduates and experienced researchers.
- Author BiographyGen Shirane received his doctorate in physics from the University of Tokyo in 1954. He has used neutron scattering extensively in studies of magnetism, ferroelectricity, lattice dynamics, and phase transitions. Stephen Shapiro obtained his PhD in physics from The Johns Hopkins University in 1969. He is particularly interested in applying neutron and x-ray scattering techniques to study structural and magnetic phase transitions in condensed matter systems. John Tranquada received his PhD in physics from the University of Washington (Seattle) in 1983. His work focuses on experimental studies of correlated electron systems, especially high-temperature superconductors and transition-metal oxides using neutron scattering and other techniques.
- Author(s)Gen Shirane,John M. Tranquada,Stephen M. Shapiro
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/02/2002
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note125 b/w illus. 18 tables
- Weight750 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.