Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £113.56Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £46.50
- £27.26Trending at £29.76
- £23.69Trending at £27.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe book gives an extended review of theoretical and observational aspects of neutron star physics. It describes all layers of neutron stars, from the surface to the core, with the emphasis on their structure and equation of state.
- Author(s)A. Y. Potekhin,D. G. Yakovlev,P. Haensel
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- GenreAstronomy, Space & Time
- Series TitleAstrophysics and Space Science Library
- Series Part/Volume Number326
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXXIV, 620 p.
- Weight973 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.