All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDogs tucked into handbags, verbally polluted airline companions and electronic hotel door keys are just some of Peter Biddlecombe's least favourite things, encountered while dragging his expense account to over 170 countries. In this volume his 20 destinations include Peshawar, Belize - and London.
- Author BiographyPeter Biddlecombe is a businessman and travel writer and his eight books wittily and informatively describe over 170 different countries.
- Author(s)Peter Biddlecombe
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication05/07/2001
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date31/12/2009
- Weight345 g
- Width126 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.07
- £6.56Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £6.48Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.