All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDan John breaks down the most complicated concepts of strength training and high-performance athletics in his personal, no-nonsense, thought-provoking and motivating style.
- Author BiographyDan John is a strength coach and a track and field coach, a coach of the annual John Powell Discus Camp, a competitive Master's throwing athlete and Highland Games competitor, and an RKC kettlebell instructor. He's a writer who covers all aspects of weightlifting, athletic training and throwing, is a contributor to several online and print magazines, and is the editor of Get Up! newsletter for weightlifting, throwing sports and Highland Games competitors. Coach John is an accomplished lecturer of the weight training sports, and commands a large following among competitive athletes and fitness enthusiasts worldwide. Dan has a reputation for advocating adherence to basic weight training principles, such as focus on form and nutrition. His popularity is due in part to his simple and effective approach to the basicsA of weight training.
- Author(s)Dan John,Dave Draper
- PublisherOn Target Publications
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- GenreAthletics & Gymnastics
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOn Target Publications
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.00
- £17.24Trending at £25.13
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £35.02
- £10.09Trending at £12.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.