Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.15
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £22.52Trending at £23.11
- £21.48Trending at £23.39
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
- £31.22Trending at £32.33
- £28.95Trending at £29.73
About this product
- DescriptionThis key book examines the role of the printed book in contemporary societies, its demographics and its relation to the other media. It analyzes the differences among various national book industries throughout Europe and the USA, and the reasons and impact of the differences.
- Author BiographyBefore joining academia, Dr Miha Kovac was editorial director of Mladinska knjiga, the biggest publishing house in South-East Europe. Dr Kovac lectures at the Department for Library and Information Science and Book Studies, School of Arts, University of Ljubljana. He has been a visiting scholar at Oxford Brookes Centre for Publishing Studies and the School of Information and Library Science at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He also worked as a consultant for the World Bank and the Soros Foundation in various East-European countries. In 2005, he also became editor in chief of the Slovene edition of National Geographic Magazine.
- Author(s)Dr. Miha Kovac
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationOXford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Weight370 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.