All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe major events of World War II told through the vivid testimony of the men and women who were there.
- Author BiographyRobert Kershaw, who until recently held a senior position within NATO, joined the Parachute Regiment in 1973 and has served actively in Northern Ireland, Bosnia and the first Gulf War, for which he was awarded the US Bronze Star. He has written six books of military history and has contributed to The Times, The Sunday Times, the Daily Telegraph and the Sunday Telegraph.
- Author(s)Robert J. Kershaw
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication05/03/2009
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Out-of-print date19/11/2010
- Content Note2 x 8pp b/w photos
- Weight678 g
- Width169 mm
- Height36 mm
- Spine242 mm
Most relevant reviews
- sabrina43ws09 Jun, 2015by
greatly gifted historian I will read all his other books
I have just read tank men by the author which is absolutely superb so I thought I would read his other books and I wasn,t disappointed brilliant
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £4.95Trending at £6.98
- £8.44Trending at £16.04
- £4.95Trending at £8.58
- £5.46Trending at £9.99
- £22.36Trending at £34.99
- £6.78Trending at £12.98
- £42.13Trending at £66.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.