All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen a boy takes his bear to school, the result is chaos in this funny, reassuring story about a first day at school or nursery!
- Author BiographyMark Sperring is the bestselling author of many books for children, including Mabel and Me, Max and the Won't Go to Bed Show, Dino-Baby and How Many Sleeps Till Christmas?. He has had various jobs, including a graphic designer and screen printer, and now works as a bookseller, alongside his picture book writing career. Mark lives in Bristol. Britta Teckentrup is an award-winning author, illustrator and fine artist. She has created over forty books for children, including the bestselling The Memory Tree and Where's the Pair?. Her titles have been translated into over twenty languages. She lives with her family in Berlin.
- Author(s)Mark Sperring
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication04/05/2017
- GenrePre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2017
- ImprintOrchard Books
- Weight432 g
- Width251 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Illustrator(s)Britta Teckentrup
Best-selling in Pre-School & Early Learning
Save on Pre-School & Early Learning
- £10.97Trending at £13.78
- £10.75Trending at £10.92
- £5.84Trending at £6.78
- £5.06Trending at £5.99
- £9.65Trending at £10.00
- £9.42Trending at £9.99
- £3.20Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.