All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the Seventh Avenue world of haute couture, three women are determined to make it to the top. But a twisted human monster stalks the streets of Manhattan and his attention has been caught by the glittering trio.
- Author BiographyJudith Gould, whose books have been translated into twenty-two languages, lives and writes in Malden Bridge, New York.
- Author(s)Judith Gould
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication12/12/1991
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date23/01/2015
- Weight319 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £8.98
- £4.99Trending at £6.86
- £13.80Trending at £16.89
- £4.59Trending at £8.47
- £9.06Trending at £10.43
- £4.50Trending at £7.99
- £7.36Trending at £10.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.