Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes discussion topics such as: periodic orbits and choreographies in the n-body problem, singularities in few body problems, central configurations, restricted three body problem, geometrical mechanics, dynamics of charged problems, and area preserving maps and Arnold diffusion. This book is aimed at young researchers and graduated students.
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/04/2004
- Series TitleModern Approaches in Geophysics
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1240 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byErnesto A. Lacomba,Ernesto Perez-Chavela,Jaume Llibre,Joaquin Delgado
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.