All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInvestigates the varieties of New Age and Neopagan religions in the US from their origins in the nineteenth century to their reemergence in the 1960s counterculture. This book considers the differences and similarities between the New Age and Neopagan movements and observes the antagonistic relationship between these two practices in America.
- Author BiographySarah M. Pike is associate professor of religious studies at California State University in Chico.
- Author(s)Sarah M. Pike
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication11/09/2006
- GenreAlternative Belief Systems
- Series TitleColumbia Contemporary American Religion Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Content Note25 illus
- Weight454 g
- Width161 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £5.90Trending at £8.01
- £7.68Trending at £9.99
- £6.65Trending at £8.73
- £5.00Trending at £5.60
- £8.66Trending at £11.98
- £4.97Trending at £5.39
- £6.24Trending at £6.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.