All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.59Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £7.25Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
About this product
- DescriptionQualitative research has seen a surge of growth. This book provides an understanding of the various issues related to researcher stance, the way that researchers position themselves in relation to their subjects, their participants, and their own belief systems, and the way in which they locate themselves across the qualitative paradigm.
- Author BiographyMaggi Savin-Baden is Professor of Higher Education Research at Coventry University, UK. Claire Howell Major is Professor of Higher Education at the University of Alabama, US.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/04/2010
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, 5 black & white tables, 2 black & white halftones
- Weight362 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byClaire Howell Major,Maggi Savin-Baden
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.