All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThe fourth volume in the series Language Competence and Language Awareness in Europe features contributions from various philologies in the young but rapidly growing research area of linguistic variability. It focuses on sociolinguistic studies of language use as social practice and variability of authentic language use.
- Author BiographyMarkus Bieswanger is professor of English Linguistics at the University of Bayreuth (Germany). Amei Koll-Stobbe holds the chair in English Linguistics at the University of Greifswald (Germany).
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication26/08/2013
- Series TitleSprachkonnen und Sprachbewusstheit in Europa Language Competence and Language Awareness in Europe
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight410 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAmei Koll-Stobbe,Markus Bieswanger
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.