Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £9.08Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £9.35Trending at £10.38
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication17/11/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note13 Tables, black and white; X, 145 p.
- Weight288 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Edited byA. Philippu,H. Grobecker,K. Starke
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1986
- Table Of ContentsI. Neuronal Adrenoceptors in Cardiovascular Regulation.- Involvement of Catecholaminergic Neurones of the Hypothalamus in Blood Pressure Regulation.- On the Mechanism and Scope of Adrenoceptor-Mediated Control of Sympathetic Neuro-Effector Transmission: A Model Study.- Presynaptic ?-Adrenoceptor Control of Transmitter Release from Vascular Sympathetic Neurones in Vitro.- Presynaptic ?-Adrenoceptors in Human Blood Vessels and Their Possible Relationship to Adenylate Cyclase.- In Vivo Operation of Prejunctional Adrenoceptors in the Peripheral Sympathetic Nervous System.- Transmitter Coexistence in the Sympathetic Nervous System: Impact on Cardiovascular Regulation.- II. Adrenoceptors of the Cardiovascular Musculature.- Adrenoceptors in the Myocardium: Mechanical and Biochemical Events Resulting from Their Stimulation.- Regulation of Myocardial Contractility Via Adrenoceptors: Differential Mechanisms of ?- and ?-Adrenoceptor-Mediated Actions.- The Functional Role of the Coexistence of ?1- and ?2-Adrenoceptors in the Human Heart.- Effect of Thyroid Hormones on Myocardial Adrenoceptors and Adrenoceptor-Mediated Cardiovascular Responses in the Rat.- Postsynaptic ?-Adrenoceptors in Blood Vessels: Discrepancies Between Results Obtained In Vivo and In Vitro.- Adrenaline Reversal and Postjunctional ?-Adrenoceptors.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.