All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £59.77
- £7.15Trending at £12.99
- £2.81Trending at £4.34
- £13.37Trending at £19.91
- £9.39Trending at £10.18
- £9.01Trending at £10.95
- £7.45Trending at £12.00
About this product
- DescriptionIn this stimulating and highly original work, Kevin Doogan looks at contemporary social transformation through the lens of the labour market. Major themes of the day -- globalization, technological change and the new economy, the pension and demographic timebombs, flexibility and traditional employment -- are all subject to critical scrutiny.
- Author BiographyKevin Doogan is Jean Monnet Professor of European Policy Studies at the University of Bristol.
- Author(s)Kevin Doogan
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication23/01/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight496 g
- Width158 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.