Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.79Trending at £10.15
- £9.99Trending at £10.15
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £23.73Trending at £24.11
- £21.48Trending at £23.39
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume argues that a new class is emerging in the wake of the information economy, and studies how this class is reshaping American culture.
- Author BiographyAVROM FLEISHMAN is Professor Emeritus of English at Johns Hopkins University, where he taught graduate and undergraduate courses in Victorian and modern literature. He is the author of 8 books, including The Condition of English (Greenwood, 1998).
- Author(s)Avrom Fleishman
- Date of Publication30/10/2002
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight407 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.