CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.80
- £25.99Trending at £30.88
- £22.57Trending at £23.30
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.10
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication10/06/2013
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleTopics in Current Chemistry
- Series Part/Volume Number41
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteIV, 152 p.
- Weight243 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byA. Davison,Michael J. S. Dewar
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1973
- Table Of ContentsSulfuranes in organic reactions and synthesis.- Electron correlation and electron pair theories.- Orbital symmetry rules for inorganic reactions from perturbation theory.- The discovery of organic synthetic routes by computer.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.