Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.38
- £82.97Trending at £89.08
- £24.23Trending at £25.18
- £23.65Trending at £26.08
- £22.21Trending at £24.29
- £14.61Trending at £22.98
- £16.56Trending at £20.29
About this product
- Author(s)A. Louat,C. Linares,D. K. Hoffman,J.G. Verkade,K. D. Warren,K. Schubert,R. Ruedenberg,S. G. Sankar,V. U. S. Rao,W. E. Wallace
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication05/06/2013
- Series TitleStructure and Bonding
- Series Part/Volume Number33
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note21 Illustrations, black and white; IV, 216 p. 21 illus.
- Weight394 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1977
- Table Of ContentsCrystal field effects in rare-earth intermetallic compounds.- Molecular orbital bonding concepts in polyatomic molecules: A novel picorial approach.- Ligand field theory of f-orbital sandwich complexes.- The two-correlations model, a valence model for metallic phases.- Rare-earth - oxygen bonding in the LnMO4 xenotime structure: Spectroscopic investigation and comparative study of ligand field modesl.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.