All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £9.26Trending at £9.53
- £13.78Trending at £14.12
- £15.16Trending at £18.49
- £28.54Trending at £30.26
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionAntiviral drugs are vital, but imperfect tools for treatment and prevention of viral infections. This book reviews new antiviral drugs and targets, novel modes of action, vector-based treatments and even the blocking of defined genes by inhibiting mRNA formation.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight776 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byAndreas Holzenburg,Elke Bogner
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2006
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.