All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.15
- £9.24Trending at £11.01
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £19.99Trending at £24.15
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £18.40Trending at £20.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis book argues that South Asians in the United States must be understood as a people who constantly move between two or more cultures, places, languages, and societies, thanks to technology, travel, and globalization.
- Author BiographyGita Rajan is James Watson Irwin Visiting Professor of Women's Studies at Hamilton College and Associate Professor at Fairfield University. Shailja Sharma is Associate Professor of English at DePaul University.
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication09/02/2006
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleAsian America
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byGita Rajan,Shailja Sharma
- Format DetailsCloth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.