All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPaper cutting requires the bare minimum of equipment - a sharp pair of scissors is often sufficient. This volume includes an introduction to the craft and its history, as well as a gallery of work created by contemporary craftspeople to inspire you. It shows you how armed only with a pair of scissors, you can create fabulous paper projects.
- Author BiographyStewart and Sally Walton have worked on television and in magazines and are the authors of over 30 books on crafts, design and interior decorating.
- Author(s)Sally Walton,Stewart Walton
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication28/04/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Content Noteover 250 photographs
- Weight490 g
- Width200 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £8.39Trending at £8.60
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.88Trending at £9.58
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £6.98Trending at £7.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.