All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn the classic techniques of painting silk, with creative projects to do at home. Features a gallery of exquisite silk painting treatments by leading contemporary artists.
- Author BiographySusie Stokoe trained in textiles and has worked as a graphic artist, writer and craft project designer. Her private commissions have included silk scarves, blinds and hand-painted glassware projects, while her paintings and wall hangings have been exhibited.
- Author(s)Susie Stokoe
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Content Noteover 300 photographs
- Weight494 g
- Width209 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.41
- £2.35Trending at £2.94
- £14.89Trending at £16.09
- £3.59Trending at £5.89
- £7.82Trending at £8.50
- £10.76Trending at £13.43
- £12.15Trending at £12.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.