All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £18.90Was:£22.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionWith easy techniques for artwork, this guide brings together various aspects of the fine art of collage: paper and shape, colour and texture, imagination and vision. It presents sixty projects teaching techniques and five step-by-step demonstrations showing how those techniques make finished pieces.
- Author BiographyNita Leland is a graduate of Otterbein College and has taught classes and workshops in watercolour, collage, creativity, and colour at art centers in Dayton, Ohio, for more than thirty years. She is active as a judge for art exhibits, conducts workshops throughout the United States and Canada, and appears in ArtistsNetwork. TV DVDs on colour and collage (2009) as well as a creativity webinar (2009).
- Author(s)Nita Leland
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication21/10/2011
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Light Books
- Content NoteIllustrations, unspecified
- Weight975 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.42
- £1.95Trending at £2.88
- £13.64Trending at £14.55
- £2.99Trending at £3.28
- £10.01Trending at £10.60
- £3.00Trending at £3.20
- £12.99Trending at £16.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.