All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew Daylight offers four months of daily Bible reading and reflection for everybody who wants to go deeper with God. It is ideal for those looking for a fresh approach to regular Bible study, and offers a talented team of contributors who present a Bible passage (text included), helpful comment and a prayer or thought for the day ahead.
- Author BiographyNaomi Starkey is BRF's Commissioning Editor for the Adult List, and editor of New Daylight Bible reading notes. She is ordained in the Church in Wales and serves as part-time NSM in the town of Machynlleth. She is the author of Good Enough Mother (BRF, 2009), Pilgrims to the Manger (BRF, 2010) and The Recovery of Love (BRF, 2012).
- PublisherBRF (The Bible Reading Fellowship)
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleNew Daylight
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBRF (The Bible Reading Fellowship)
- Width120 mm
- Height167 mm
- Edited byNaomi Starkey
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £5.39Trending at £7.98
- £29.49Trending at £38.18
- £9.47Trending at £9.95
- £10.20Trending at £11.87
- £17.29Trending at £19.05
- £12.27Trending at £14.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.