CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.80Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.56
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionAnthony Perl demonstrates how public policy chances lie behind the triumphs of European and Japanese high speed rail passenger innovations. He then translates these implications into a North American context and diagnoses the obstacles that have made renewing trains in North America so difficult.
- Author BiographyAnthony Perl is associate professor of political science at the University of Calgary.
- Author(s)Anthony Perl
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication31/03/2002
- GenreTransport Industries
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Content Note23ill.
- Weight640 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.