Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £149.84Trending at £156.69
- £14.95Trending at £18.92
- £19.66Trending at £22.50
- £7.88Trending at £9.94
- £9.57Trending at £12.84
- £9.45Trending at £10.19
- £6.95Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionHow do mode waters vary on decadal and longer timescales, and how will they change in response to global warming? What causes mode-water variability, and how does it affect surface circulation and climate? This book serves as a signpost in our endeavor to answer these and other challenging questions.
- PublisherSpringer Verlag, Japan
- Date of Publication18/09/2012
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationTokyo
- Country of PublicationJapan
- ImprintSpringer Verlag, Japan
- Content Note66 black & white illustrations, 50 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight647 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAtsushi Kubokawa,Fumiaki Kobashi,Humio Mitsudera,Shang-Ping Xie
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.