All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.99Trending at £17.30
- £23.54Trending at £24.06
- £18.29Trending at £22.21
- £21.69Trending at £22.68
- £23.71Trending at £26.31
- £22.69Trending at £24.29
- £20.52Trending at £22.49
About this product
- DescriptionNew Digital Technology in Education
- Author BiographyAssociate Professor Wan Ng is interested in the cognitive process of learning with technology and sustainable pedagogy enabled by technology that brings about effective learning in students. She is interested in how young people learn with technology and its relationship with digital literacy and multiliteracies. She believes that sustainability of lifelong learning is learning with digital technology and mobile devices at the individual level, hence empowering the individual with digital literacy, mobile (learning) literacy and multiliteracies is an important aspect of personal development. Her other research interests are located in science education, gifted education, higher education and teachers' work, mostly underpinned by technology
- Author(s)Wan Ng
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication25/04/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note13 Illustrations, color; 6 Illustrations, black and white; XXI, 226 p. 19 illus., 13 illus. in color.
- Weight537 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2015 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.