All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £59.86
- £7.15Trending at £12.96
- £2.81Trending at £4.33
- £13.72Trending at £19.94
- £8.94Trending at £10.96
- £7.45Trending at £11.97
- £10.78Trending at £14.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe directional distance function includes traditional distance functions and efficiency measures as special cases providing a unifying framework for productivity and efficiency measures. As a generalization of the traditional distance functions, it turns out to be a dual to the profit function.
- Author(s)Rolf Fare,Shawna Grosskopf
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/05/2005
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleStudies in Productivity and Efficiency
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.3
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight610 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2003. 2nd printing 2005
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.