All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £20.80Trending at £21.95
- £14.67Trending at £14.86
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
About this product
- DescriptionWith clearly stated goals and core values, this book provides direction on establishing quality library service to young adults in school and public libraries - service that is built upon the foundations of youth development, developmental needs and developmental assets.
- Author BiographyThe Young Adult Library Services Association (YALSA), a division of the American Library Association, advocates, promotes, and strengthens service to young adults and works to support those who provide service to this dynamic population. One of the leading lights of young adult librarianship, Patrick Jones runs Connecting YA.com, a consulting firm and Website dedicated to consulting, training and coaching YA librarians. A charismatic speaker and presenter he works with school and public libraries nationwide to provide powerful youth services. A widely published author and advocate, Jones served as Youth Services. Coordinator for the Houston Public Library where he developed the Power Card Challenge program and the ASPIRE after-school program for at-risk middle school children. He recently completed his first young adult novel entitled Things Change. Jones received a master's degree in library science from the University of Michigan.
- Author(s)Patrick Jones.,Young Adult Library Services Association
- PublisherAmerican Library Association
- Date of Publication01/06/2002
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintALA Editions
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.